Chelsea Handler: Angelina Rant Had Nothing to Do With Jen Aniston
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures1 of 7
- Photo: Wire Image/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Wonderwall3 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Chelsea Handler does not regret calling Angelina Jolie a "homewrecker" or an "f---ing b----" during a talked-about standup routine in Newark, NJ., over the weekend.
The comedian addressed the quasi-controversy on her late-night talk show "Chelsea Lately" on Monday night -- and suggested that her tirade against Jolie, 35, had absolutely nothing to do with Handler's close pal Jen Aniston.
"I've been making fun of Angelina Jolie since she made out with her brother!" Handler quipped. (Jolie famously locked lips with her brother James Haven at the Oscar ceremony in 2000, the year of Brad Pitt and Aniston's wedding; Jolie and Pitt hooked up about five years later.)
Maybe Handler should freshen up her routine, then? "If I've learned anything from this, it's to write some new jokes," she admitted.
During her Friday night show, which rumored beau 50 Cent watched in the wings, Handler dug into Jolie's famous brood of kids: "She can rescue as many babies from as many countries as she wants to ... I don't f---ing believe you."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
From Crowd Ignite