Chelsea Handler Bickers With Piers Morgan: 'You're So Obnoxious'
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA4 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA8 of 16
- Photo: @chelseahandler/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: @chelseahandler/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: BDA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: VENTURINI/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Awkward much? Both Chelsea Handler and Piers Morgan interview people for a living, but on Wednesday, Jan. 30, neither one seemed much in the mood for any serious journalism. Instead, they bickered their way through a funny segment on Handler's E! Network show, "Chelsea Lately."
Both hosts came out with guns blazing, but Handler was the first to fire a shot -- before her guest had even taken his seat. "What are you looking at?" she challenged Morgan.
Clearly trying to be funny, the Brit teased, "Well, you've either had plastic surgery or a makeover, because you look really hot today." To which the 37-year-old comedienne replied: "Oh, you're so annoying. You're so obnoxious -- you wonder why everybody hates you! I specifically covered up so you couldn't look at me and undress me with your molester eyes."
The back-and-forth continued from there, with Morgan, 47, poking fun at his rival's reputation for drinking. "Normally when I come on the show," he joked, "you're really hungover in a very unprofessional way."
Handler later tried to steer the chat back to its original purpose -- which was to promote the second anniversary of the CNN host's primetime show -- but neither she nor her guest could resist getting in a few extra shots. "You interviewed me last year on my anniversary, which just proved one thing, really," Morgan began before Handler cut him off.
"Let me guess -- that you're a better interviewer than I am," she interrupted as Morgan chuckled and nodded in agreement. "Well, I'm not pretending to be a great interviewer. I'm not even pretending to be good at my job."
"Both things are clearly apparent today," Morgan quipped. "But I can help you."
"You can suck my a--," Handler shot back. "I mean, really."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite