Chelsea Handler Bickers With Piers Morgan: 'You're So Obnoxious'
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA4 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA8 of 16
- Photo: @chelseahandler/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: @chelseahandler/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: BDA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: VENTURINI/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Tarantino's 'Hateful 8' Teaser Basically Just Lists Names of His CharacteMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:24:00 AM
- Jason Katims Developing Medical Drama for CBSMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:08:00 AM
- Dating Naked Contestant Sues VH1 for Airing Crotch ShotMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:05:00 AM
- 5 Freaky Facts From Fractured Summer Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:00:00 AM
- 'Big Brother' Live Eviction: Julie Chen Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, HouseguestMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 2:21:00 AM
- Tarantino's 'Hateful 8' Teaser Basically Just Lists Names of His Characte
Awkward much? Both Chelsea Handler and Piers Morgan interview people for a living, but on Wednesday, Jan. 30, neither one seemed much in the mood for any serious journalism. Instead, they bickered their way through a funny segment on Handler's E! Network show, "Chelsea Lately."
Both hosts came out with guns blazing, but Handler was the first to fire a shot -- before her guest had even taken his seat. "What are you looking at?" she challenged Morgan.
Clearly trying to be funny, the Brit teased, "Well, you've either had plastic surgery or a makeover, because you look really hot today." To which the 37-year-old comedienne replied: "Oh, you're so annoying. You're so obnoxious -- you wonder why everybody hates you! I specifically covered up so you couldn't look at me and undress me with your molester eyes."
The back-and-forth continued from there, with Morgan, 47, poking fun at his rival's reputation for drinking. "Normally when I come on the show," he joked, "you're really hungover in a very unprofessional way."
Handler later tried to steer the chat back to its original purpose -- which was to promote the second anniversary of the CNN host's primetime show -- but neither she nor her guest could resist getting in a few extra shots. "You interviewed me last year on my anniversary, which just proved one thing, really," Morgan began before Handler cut him off.
"Let me guess -- that you're a better interviewer than I am," she interrupted as Morgan chuckled and nodded in agreement. "Well, I'm not pretending to be a great interviewer. I'm not even pretending to be good at my job."
"Both things are clearly apparent today," Morgan quipped. "But I can help you."
"You can suck my a--," Handler shot back. "I mean, really."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fresh from their split, Hilary Duff vacations with husband Mike Comrie and their son on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite