Chelsea Handler Bickers With Piers Morgan: 'You're So Obnoxious'
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA4 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA8 of 16
- Photo: @chelseahandler/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: @chelseahandler/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: BDA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: VENTURINI/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; BogdanovMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:04:00 AM
- Labor Day Viewing Guide: What to Binge-Watch This Weekend If You're Not Hanging Out With thMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:58:00 PM
- 'Utopia' Kicks One Person Out Before Filming Even BeginsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:26:00 PM
- Patrick Warburton Set to Reboot 'The Tick' as an Amazon PilotMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:14:00 PM
- Joan Rivers' Daughter Melissa Thanks Fans for Support: 'Her Condition Remains SeriMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 7:20:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; Bogdanov
Awkward much? Both Chelsea Handler and Piers Morgan interview people for a living, but on Wednesday, Jan. 30, neither one seemed much in the mood for any serious journalism. Instead, they bickered their way through a funny segment on Handler's E! Network show, "Chelsea Lately."
Both hosts came out with guns blazing, but Handler was the first to fire a shot -- before her guest had even taken his seat. "What are you looking at?" she challenged Morgan.
Clearly trying to be funny, the Brit teased, "Well, you've either had plastic surgery or a makeover, because you look really hot today." To which the 37-year-old comedienne replied: "Oh, you're so annoying. You're so obnoxious -- you wonder why everybody hates you! I specifically covered up so you couldn't look at me and undress me with your molester eyes."
The back-and-forth continued from there, with Morgan, 47, poking fun at his rival's reputation for drinking. "Normally when I come on the show," he joked, "you're really hungover in a very unprofessional way."
Handler later tried to steer the chat back to its original purpose -- which was to promote the second anniversary of the CNN host's primetime show -- but neither she nor her guest could resist getting in a few extra shots. "You interviewed me last year on my anniversary, which just proved one thing, really," Morgan began before Handler cut him off.
"Let me guess -- that you're a better interviewer than I am," she interrupted as Morgan chuckled and nodded in agreement. "Well, I'm not pretending to be a great interviewer. I'm not even pretending to be good at my job."
"Both things are clearly apparent today," Morgan quipped. "But I can help you."
"You can suck my a--," Handler shot back. "I mean, really."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite