Chelsea Handler donates $100,000 to Red Cross for hurricane Sandy reliefRelated: Jennifer Aniston, Jason Bateman
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 22
Chelsea Handler is giving back in a big way.
When John C. Reilly stopped by the comedienne's E! talk show, "Chelsea Lately," on Oct. 31, the "Wreck-It Ralph" star asked audience members and television viewers to donate $10 to the Red Cross relief efforts for Hurricane Sandy by texting REDCROSS to 90999.
"People are going to be dealing with it for a long time," Reilly, 47, explained.
"I'm gonna do it right now. Go ahead, keep talking," the actor told Handler, 37. "Ask whatever you want."
Inspired by Reilly's generosity, Handler -- a New Jersey native -- pledged to donate $100,000 to the Red Cross in the actor's name.
Other celebrities who have asked fans to donate to the Red Cross relief efforts include LL Cool J, Jennifer Lopez, Cindy Crawford and Denise Richards. On Friday, Nov. 2, at 8 p.m. EST, musicians including Christina Aguilera and Jon Bon Jovi will perform during a one-hour telethon, "Hurricane Sandy: Coming Together," on several NBCUniversal networks.
Keep clicking to see more photos of Chelsea ...
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite