Feud Watch: Chelsea Handler's Foul-Mouthed Angelina RantRelated: Hot Gossip, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston
- Photo: Wire Image/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Ouzounova/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Hitman Drama 'Salvo' Wins Critics' Week Prize at CannesMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 12:36:33 PM
- A&E Cancels 'Intervention'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 12:30:06 PM
- Breakup Fee for Rythym & Hues Stalking-Horse Bidder Approved (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 12:29:16 PM
- Jon Favreau, Giancarlo Esposito Team Up for Much-Hyped 'Destiny' Videogame TrailerMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 12:26:44 PM
- eOne Picks Up Princess Diana Biopic Starring Naomi WattsMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 12:08:23 PM
- Hitman Drama 'Salvo' Wins Critics' Week Prize at Cannes
By Kat Giantis
Just how much galpal bonding did Chelsea Handler do with Jennifer Aniston during their margarita-fueled and bikini-stuffed Thanksgiving weekend south of the border?
During a standup performance in Newark, NJ, on Friday, the barb-flinging E! host took aim at Angelina Jolie, Jen's tabloid nemesis and the mother of Brad Pitt's six kids, calling her a variety of really (really) insulting names. The only one we're able to repeat in its entirety: "homewrecker."
"She can rescue as many babies from as many countries as she wants to. I don't [bleeping] believe you," Chelsea ranted. "She gives interviews, 'I don't have a lot of female friends' -- [that's] 'cause you're a [bleeping] [rhymes with 'runt'], that's why … you're a female and you don't have female friends -- you're a [bleeping] [rhymes with 'witch']."
Yeah, we don't really get why so many people find Chelsea funny, either. But moving on ...
Video of the mudslinging quickly made the rounds on the Interwebs, prompting Handler to tweet on Sunday: "I have been making fun of Angelina Jolie for years. Period."
That's true. She made nearly the same anti-Angelina statement to Rolling Stone a few months back, and in August, before Aniston's appearance on her talk show, Chelsea referred to Jolie as "evil."
The reason for her venom apparently boils down to what now seems like ancient history.
"Chelsea hates Angelina and doesn't for one second buy that she is this good person rescuing children in need around the world," an insider tells PopEater. "Everyone in Hollywood is scared to say what they really think about Angelina except Chelsea. She thinks Angie stole another woman's husband and should be called out on it."
As for Jolie, she turned up in New York over the weekend, hitting her favorite art supply store with Brad and 2-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne (click through the photos above to see their outing).
She also sat down recently with the London Daily Mail's You magazine, revealing, among other things, that she plans to stay away from the plastic surgeon.
"I haven't had anything done and I don't think I will," says the Oscar-winning do-gooder, 35. "But if it makes somebody happy then that's up to them. I'm not in somebody else's skin to know what makes them feel better about themselves. But I don't plan to do it myself."
Jolie also weighs in on the public criticism of 3-year-old Shiloh's tomboy tendencies: "I don't think it's for the world to interpret anything ... Some kids wear capes and want to be Superman and she wants to be like her brothers. It's who she is ... She's funny and sweet and pretty. But she does love a tie …"
As for her relationship with Pitt, Angie says date nights without their brood of "six very strong individuals" are critical.
"You have to make time when you are not Mom and Dad once in a while," says the actress, who stepped out with Brad last week in Paris for a decadent meal of truffles and lobster. "I think for anybody who has kids, the most important thing is that you love your children, but you also have to stay focused on each other so that you stay strong. And you staying strong as a couple keeps the kids in an even better place."
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite