- Photo: Wire Image/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Ouzounova/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
By Kat Giantis
Just how much galpal bonding did Chelsea Handler do with Jennifer Aniston during their margarita-fueled and bikini-stuffed Thanksgiving weekend south of the border?
During a standup performance in Newark, NJ, on Friday, the barb-flinging E! host took aim at Angelina Jolie, Jen's tabloid nemesis and the mother of Brad Pitt's six kids, calling her a variety of really (really) insulting names. The only one we're able to repeat in its entirety: "homewrecker."
"She can rescue as many babies from as many countries as she wants to. I don't [bleeping] believe you," Chelsea ranted. "She gives interviews, 'I don't have a lot of female friends' -- [that's] 'cause you're a [bleeping] [rhymes with 'runt'], that's why … you're a female and you don't have female friends -- you're a [bleeping] [rhymes with 'witch']."
Yeah, we don't really get why so many people find Chelsea funny, either. But moving on ...
Video of the mudslinging quickly made the rounds on the Interwebs, prompting Handler to tweet on Sunday: "I have been making fun of Angelina Jolie for years. Period."
That's true. She made nearly the same anti-Angelina statement to Rolling Stone a few months back, and in August, before Aniston's appearance on her talk show, Chelsea referred to Jolie as "evil."
The reason for her venom apparently boils down to what now seems like ancient history.
"Chelsea hates Angelina and doesn't for one second buy that she is this good person rescuing children in need around the world," an insider tells PopEater. "Everyone in Hollywood is scared to say what they really think about Angelina except Chelsea. She thinks Angie stole another woman's husband and should be called out on it."
As for Jolie, she turned up in New York over the weekend, hitting her favorite art supply store with Brad and 2-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne (click through the photos above to see their outing).
She also sat down recently with the London Daily Mail's You magazine, revealing, among other things, that she plans to stay away from the plastic surgeon.
"I haven't had anything done and I don't think I will," says the Oscar-winning do-gooder, 35. "But if it makes somebody happy then that's up to them. I'm not in somebody else's skin to know what makes them feel better about themselves. But I don't plan to do it myself."
Jolie also weighs in on the public criticism of 3-year-old Shiloh's tomboy tendencies: "I don't think it's for the world to interpret anything ... Some kids wear capes and want to be Superman and she wants to be like her brothers. It's who she is ... She's funny and sweet and pretty. But she does love a tie …"
As for her relationship with Pitt, Angie says date nights without their brood of "six very strong individuals" are critical.
"You have to make time when you are not Mom and Dad once in a while," says the actress, who stepped out with Brad last week in Paris for a decadent meal of truffles and lobster. "I think for anybody who has kids, the most important thing is that you love your children, but you also have to stay focused on each other so that you stay strong. And you staying strong as a couple keeps the kids in an even better place."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite