Chelsea Handler Slams Angelina Jolie -- Again
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 8
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 8
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com4 of 8
- Photo: AP1/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:46:00 AM
- 'Reclaim' Review: Ryan Phillippe and Rachelle Lefevre Are Fooled Twice, and Then SMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Oculus unveils new prototype VR headsetMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:44:54 AM
- U2 guitarist's plan for Malibu development gets OKMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:20:47 AM
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Scoop: Edith's Mommy Issues and Mary's ReputationMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:54:00 AM
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &
Entertainment Tonight -- Chelsea Handler is slamming Angelina Jolie, again, in the new issue of More, on newsstands on April 24, implying that she does not think the newly engaged star is trustworthy.
Chelsea considers Jennifer Aniston to be one of her close friends, and when asked who is "the opposite of a girl's girl," she replies, "Probably Angelina Jolie. You just know as a woman when you see another woman if that's a woman you can trust. [Angelina] doesn't strike me as someone I would have a close friendship with."
A little over a year ago Chelsea drew fire for calling Angelina a "homewrecker" during a New Jersey comedy show, fresh off a Thanksgiving weekend vacation in Mexico with Jennifer. She added of Angelina's six kids with Brad Pitt (three of whom are adopted) "She can rescue as many babies from as many countries as she wants to. I don't [expletive] believe you."
More's vodka-swilling May covergirl also gets candid about everything from accusations that she slept her way to the top to her affinity for drinking and how her parents raised her.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON ETONLINE:
Video: Chelsea Handler on Demi: 'That's a Sad Situation'
Related: Is it Fair for Chelsea Handler to Call Angelina Jolie a 'Homewrecker'?
Giuliana Rancic: We're Having A Baby!
Cher Makes Surprise Drop-In at GLAAD Awards
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite