Chelsea Handler Slams Angelina Jolie -- Again
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 8
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 8
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com4 of 8
- Photo: AP1/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
Entertainment Tonight -- Chelsea Handler is slamming Angelina Jolie, again, in the new issue of More, on newsstands on April 24, implying that she does not think the newly engaged star is trustworthy.
Chelsea considers Jennifer Aniston to be one of her close friends, and when asked who is "the opposite of a girl's girl," she replies, "Probably Angelina Jolie. You just know as a woman when you see another woman if that's a woman you can trust. [Angelina] doesn't strike me as someone I would have a close friendship with."
A little over a year ago Chelsea drew fire for calling Angelina a "homewrecker" during a New Jersey comedy show, fresh off a Thanksgiving weekend vacation in Mexico with Jennifer. She added of Angelina's six kids with Brad Pitt (three of whom are adopted) "She can rescue as many babies from as many countries as she wants to. I don't [expletive] believe you."
More's vodka-swilling May covergirl also gets candid about everything from accusations that she slept her way to the top to her affinity for drinking and how her parents raised her.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON ETONLINE:
Video: Chelsea Handler on Demi: 'That's a Sad Situation'
Related: Is it Fair for Chelsea Handler to Call Angelina Jolie a 'Homewrecker'?
Giuliana Rancic: We're Having A Baby!
Cher Makes Surprise Drop-In at GLAAD Awards
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite