- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News2 of 4
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 4
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
The VMAs have been known as a place for artists to take chances with their wardrobe, but this year Cher took a second chance.
At the 2010 VMAs, Cher presented Lady Gaga with the award for Video of the Year wearing a similar outfit to the one that she donned in her 1989 music video "If I Could Turn Back Time," which -- at the time -- caused some controversy.
"Back in the day, I used to get thrown off MTV for wearing things like that, which seem so tame now," said the music icon.
When her music video first premiered over 20 years ago, MTV banned it from being played during daytime hours because her wardrobe was believed to be too revealing. This time around, the Grammy winner was able to wear her fishnet costume with a more positive outcome.
Related stories: Family Groups Speak Out Against Lady Gaga's Lollapalooza Stage Dive
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite