Children's book by Mario Lopez coming out in Sept.
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: WENN/Broadway/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: DT2/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: JKG/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: NBC6 of 16
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: JKG/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: NBC/Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
NEW YORK (AP) -- New dad Mario Lopez is writing a children's book.
Celebra Children's Books announced Thursday that Lopez's new book, "Mario and Baby Gia," will come out Sept. 27. The book is named for Lopez's infant daughter, Gia Francesca. She is Lopez's first child with girlfriend Courtney Mazza, whom he met while performing in Broadway's "A Chorus Line."
The publisher is an imprint of Penguin Group (USA).
The 37-year-old Lopez is best known for his role as A.C. Slater on "Saved by the Bell." He's also appeared on "Golden Girls" and "Dancing with the Stars," and he hosted the MTV reality show "America's Best Dance Crew." Lopez's previous author credits include the fitness books "Knockout Fitness," "Extra Lean" and "Extra Lean Life."
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite