Chloe Sevigny's Dress Rips on Stage
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com1 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic2 of 7
- Photo: Stuart Ramson/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: RICCARDO DE LUCA/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Reviews: Bilbo's Back But Is He BeMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:36:17 PM
- Nancy Meyers to Receive Hall of Fame Honor from Final DraftMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:32:18 PM
- Disney Channel to Revisit Its Greatest Villains for 'Descendants'MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:30:48 PM
- Paul Rudd, One Direction 'SNL' Episode Hits Season High in ViewersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:24:20 PM
- Aereo Won't Fight Move to Supreme CourtMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:03:25 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Reviews: Bilbo's Back But Is He Be
Talk about a fashion faux pas.
"Big Love's" Chloe Sevigny won a Golden Globe for Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series. As she walked on stage to accept her award, a presenter accidentally stepped on the train of her rose sleeveless Valentino gown with ruffles -- and it ripped.
"I can't believe you just ripped my dress!" she said as she tried to compose her speech.
Seemed like she was having fashion issues all night.
She complained on NBC's pre-show that the red carpet needed a "tarp" because her dress was getting wet from the rain.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite