- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com1 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic2 of 7
- Photo: Stuart Ramson/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/AP5 of 7
- Photo: RICCARDO DE LUCA/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Talk about a fashion faux pas.
"Big Love's" Chloe Sevigny won a Golden Globe for Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series. As she walked on stage to accept her award, a presenter accidentally stepped on the train of her rose sleeveless Valentino gown with ruffles -- and it ripped.
"I can't believe you just ripped my dress!" she said as she tried to compose her speech.
Seemed like she was having fashion issues all night.
She complained on NBC's pre-show that the red carpet needed a "tarp" because her dress was getting wet from the rain.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite