Chloe Sevigny's Dress Rips on Stage
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com1 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic2 of 7
- Photo: Stuart Ramson/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: RICCARDO DE LUCA/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 10 Highs (and Lows) From 'The Voice' Final 5 Performances (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:31:49 AM
- Fred Armisen, Carrie Brownstein's 'Portlandia' Season 4 Lands a Feb. 27 PMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:57:46 AM
- Brian Stelter's CNN Debut Gets Bumpy Ratings StartMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:43:07 AM
- 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest&aposMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:39:17 AM
- Katie Couric Apologizes for HPV Segment Criticized as 'Anti-Vaccine'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:16:17 AM
- 10 Highs (and Lows) From 'The Voice' Final 5 Performances (Guest Blog)
Talk about a fashion faux pas.
"Big Love's" Chloe Sevigny won a Golden Globe for Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series. As she walked on stage to accept her award, a presenter accidentally stepped on the train of her rose sleeveless Valentino gown with ruffles -- and it ripped.
"I can't believe you just ripped my dress!" she said as she tried to compose her speech.
Seemed like she was having fashion issues all night.
She complained on NBC's pre-show that the red carpet needed a "tarp" because her dress was getting wet from the rain.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite