- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com1 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic2 of 7
- Photo: Stuart Ramson/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/AP5 of 7
- Photo: RICCARDO DE LUCA/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 3:03:43 PM
- Bill Hader on 'SNL': Wacky, Tacky Wedding Farewell (Video) MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:55:41 PM
- The Weinstein Company Checks Into 'Suite Francaise' With Michelle WilliamsMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:53:24 PM
- Wrekin Hill Acquires U.S. Rights to John Malkovich Movie 'Siberian Education'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:34:32 PM
- 'Senna' Director Asif Kapadia to Direct Love Story 'Ali and Nino&aposMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:11:10 PM
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'
Talk about a fashion faux pas.
"Big Love's" Chloe Sevigny won a Golden Globe for Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series. As she walked on stage to accept her award, a presenter accidentally stepped on the train of her rose sleeveless Valentino gown with ruffles -- and it ripped.
"I can't believe you just ripped my dress!" she said as she tried to compose her speech.
Seemed like she was having fashion issues all night.
She complained on NBC's pre-show that the red carpet needed a "tarp" because her dress was getting wet from the rain.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite