Chord Overstreet Talks Romance With Emma Roberts
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 20
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 20
- Photo: WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com4 of 20
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News5 of 20
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com6 of 20
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News7 of 20
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/PeterKramer/Invision/AP8 of 20
- Photo: Albert Ferreira/StarTraks9 of 20
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks10 of 20
- Photo: WireImage11 of 20
- Photo: StarTraks12 of 20
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News13 of 20
- Photo: Splash News14 of 20
- Photo: Justin Campbell/StarTraks15 of 20
- Photo: JLM=/Splash News16 of 20
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN17 of 20
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com18 of 20
- Photo: Johns PKI/Splash News19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse AllegationsMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:27:00 PM
- Amanda Seyfried Joins Hugh Jackman, Garrett Hedlund in Joe Wright's 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse Allegations
"Glee" star Chord Overstreet is opening up about his relationship with Emma Roberts, confirming to Ryan Seacrest that the actress is indeed his girlfriend and that the two are "having a blast together."
Chord talked about the recent re-emergence of his Trouty Mouth character, Sam, on "Glee" and how he spent time away from the show writing his own music -- including love songs.
When Seacrest asked whether he had personally ever gone through a painful breakup, Chord responded, "No, I always kind of avoided that."
Chord was then asked the current state of his love life and said that things are going very well with Emma. "Everything's good right now -- we have a blast together." And how serious is it? "I mean, we're having fun and we get along," he said.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED STORIES ON ETONLINE:
Leighton Meester Beats Mama Drama in Court
Khloe & Lamar Headed to Dallas?
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite