Chord Overstreet Talks Romance With Emma Roberts
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 20
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 20
- Photo: WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com4 of 20
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News5 of 20
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com6 of 20
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News7 of 20
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/PeterKramer/Invision/AP8 of 20
- Photo: Albert Ferreira/StarTraks9 of 20
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks10 of 20
- Photo: WireImage11 of 20
- Photo: StarTraks12 of 20
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News13 of 20
- Photo: Splash News14 of 20
- Photo: Justin Campbell/StarTraks15 of 20
- Photo: JLM=/Splash News16 of 20
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN17 of 20
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com18 of 20
- Photo: Johns PKI/Splash News19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
"Glee" star Chord Overstreet is opening up about his relationship with Emma Roberts, confirming to Ryan Seacrest that the actress is indeed his girlfriend and that the two are "having a blast together."
Chord talked about the recent re-emergence of his Trouty Mouth character, Sam, on "Glee" and how he spent time away from the show writing his own music -- including love songs.
When Seacrest asked whether he had personally ever gone through a painful breakup, Chord responded, "No, I always kind of avoided that."
Chord was then asked the current state of his love life and said that things are going very well with Emma. "Everything's good right now -- we have a blast together." And how serious is it? "I mean, we're having fun and we get along," he said.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED STORIES ON ETONLINE:
Leighton Meester Beats Mama Drama in Court
Khloe & Lamar Headed to Dallas?
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite