Chris Harrison Splits From Wife Gwen After 18 Years
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks1 of 4
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com2 of 4
- Photo: WireImage.com3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Chris Harrison is now a Bachelor himself.
The ABC host, 40, and his wife of 18 years, Gwen, are separating, Us Weekly can confirm. The couple -- who met as students at Oklahoma City University -- have two children: son Joshua, 9, and daughter Taylor, 7.
"Though we have made this incredibly difficult decision to separate, our love and mutual respect remain, and we look forward to sharing in the lives of our wonderful children," they tell Gossip Cop in a statement.
In February 2010, Bachelor contestant Rozlyn Papa accused Harrison of making a pass at a producer's wife while taping the show in New Zealand. "I won't even dignify that with a response," Harrison said during The Bachelor: The Women Tell All special.
Harrison -- who previously hosted HGTV's Designers' Challenge -- has been with The Bachelor since its premiere in 2002. After 16 seasons of The Bachelor and seven seasons of The Bachelorette, only four couples are still together: Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter, Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney, Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum, and Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson.
The eighth season of The Bachelorette, starring Brad Womack's ex-fiancee Emily Maynard, premieres May 14 on ABC.
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite