Chris Mann of 'The Voice' ties the knot to Laura Perloe
- Photo: KH1/WENN1 of 4
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN2 of 4
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
Chris Mann is singing a new tune -- married life! "The Voice" season two finalist married actress Laura Perloe on Friday in Camarillo, Calif., he confirms to Us Weekly.
"It was a magical night," the 31-year-old singer told Us of the breath-taking nuptials. "We felt so blessed to be surrounded by our friends and family on the happiest day of our lives."
The bride, 31, looked stunning in a Lazaro-designed buttercup tulle gown while her groom wore a a tan tuxedo by District Homme. The couple exchanged vows in a private garden overlooking the mountains at Maravilla Gardens in Camarillo, Calif. After the vows, their guests were feted at a Mexican fiesta-inspired reception which honored their meeting place -- the New York City restaurant El Centro, where they met seven years ago. Mann explained that the popular eatery is "their favorite place on Earth."
Of the bash -- where the bride and groom were serenaded by their bridal party and friends -- Mann tells Us that the newlyweds had a night they will never forget. "We had the best time," he said. "We are looking forward to this exciting next phase of our lives together."
The pair got engaged last summer at a vineyard in Napa. "It was very sweet!" Perloe told Us Weekly shortly after the engagement. "He had just gotten off 'The Voice' -- so it had been craziness -- and we decided we wanted to take a few days to ourselves and go up to Napa and just kind of relax;Reconnect with each other. We went to one of our favorite vineyards and he did it the old fashioned way; got down on one knee!"
Mann finished in fourth place during the second season of The Voice, representing Team Christina Aguilera.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite