Christian Siriano: Kate Gosselin Is Trying to "Rock My Look"
- Photo: Majo Grossi/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Brewer / Banks/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: MAP/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Heidi Gutman / ABC/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: TLC/.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
Kate Gosselin's hairstyle is fierce! "Project Runway" winner Christian Siriano admits to sharing a similar assymetrical coif with the "Jon & Kate Plus 8" star.
"Is she trying to rock my look?" Siriano, 23, quipped to Usmagazine.com at the Payless Fashion's Night Out event in NYC Thursday. "Oh my god. It's cute. It's fun."
He admits that the haircut, which he joked is the new 'Rachel' (after Jennifer Aniston's popular '90s Friends 'do), is most popular among women.
"I understand, personally, it is a lot of look, but you know what is so funny is I know so many women who are literally obsessed with that hairstyle," he told Us. "It's crazy."
Still, he doesn't know if the look works for Gosselin.
"It's crazy because if she was a real person, which at this point, now she is not, then I think it is a cool, cute look," he told Us. "If she really was an everyday mom, I think I'd be like, 'Oh lady, look at you, you look fabulous!' Now she needs to up her game."
Siriano also admitted he doesn't like watching the TLC show.
"No. I am not a fan," he says. "Like, I can't say that because what am I a fan of? 'I loved that episode where you yelled at your child for four hours!'"
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite