Christian Siriano: 'Kim Kardashian Is a Genius!'Related: Kim Kardashian, Christian Siriano
- Photo: Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Majo Grossi/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP3 of 7
- Photo: AP4 of 7
- Photo: Susana York/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Astrid Stawiarz/GettyImages.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Rare Superman comic found in house insulationMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 9:11:35 AM
- The Art of Alzheimer'sMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 8:53:30 AM
- Cannes: Student Films From Chicago, Belgium Win Cinefondation PrizesMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 8:20:12 AM
- Cannes: Sony Pictures Classics Buys 'The Lunchbox'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 8:05:24 AM
- Stephen Colbert Is 'Not a Fan' of Obama, Is a Big Fan of Drone Use (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 8:04:51 AM
- Rare Superman comic found in house insulation
By Drew Mackie, with reporting by Paris Hampton
Dubbed a fashion prodigy at only 21 years old when he emerged victorious from the fourth season of "Project Runway," Christian Siriano has proven that his success on the show was no fluke. He has since become a Fashion Week staple whose creations have won acclaim from designers and buyers alike. Despite being so in demand, Siriano still took a break from the New York Fashion Week frenzy to speak with Wonderwall about Kim Kardashian, "Jersey Shore" and the VMAs.
Wonderwall: What trends should we be wearing in the fall?
Christian Siriano: Oh my God, fall! An amazing coat. Something that's sculptural and statement.
WW: Which celebs are you looking to meet for fashion week?
CS: I'm not trying to meet anyone! I'm dying to meet all the editors that come to the show!
WW: What do you think of Jessica Simpson judging the "Project Runway" finale?
CS: I didn't know. Genius! I think that's fabulous because she's very current. She's working on her own brands. Those shoes sell out like crazy! And I think for commercial designers on the show, I think that's great. I think it's super cool.
WW: What do you think of the other celeb designers: Kardashian? JWoww? Gwen?
CS: Gwen is genius. Victoria Beckham is genius. I think Kim Kardashian is genius. I don't know who those other people are!
RELATED: Kim Kardashian debuts her new perfume
WW: Do you watch "Jersey Shore"?
CS: I don't! I know Snooki. Who doesn't? You're sleeping under a rock if you don't. But other than that, I didn't know they were doing clothing! Well, that's interesting.
WW: Who are your VMA picks?
CS: I'm all about Gaga, I'm all about Rihanna and I'm all about Selena Gomez. I love Selena Gomez. I don't know if she's going to wear something of mine! She might!
RELATED: The many looks of Selena Gomez
- Magic LoveThe stars of "Now You See Me" chat learning magic tricks and experiencing the real deal.Watch Video »
- Workout ObsessedGwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite