Christian Siriano: 'Kim Kardashian Is a Genius!'Related: Kim Kardashian, Christian Siriano
- Photo: Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Majo Grossi/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP3 of 7
- Photo: AP4 of 7
- Photo: Susana York/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Astrid Stawiarz/GettyImages.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 3:03:43 PM
- Bill Hader on 'SNL': Wacky, Tacky Wedding Farewell (Video) MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:55:41 PM
- The Weinstein Company Checks Into 'Suite Francaise' With Michelle WilliamsMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:53:24 PM
- Wrekin Hill Acquires U.S. Rights to John Malkovich Movie 'Siberian Education'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:34:32 PM
- 'Senna' Director Asif Kapadia to Direct Love Story 'Ali and Nino&aposMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:11:10 PM
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'
By Drew Mackie, with reporting by Paris Hampton
Dubbed a fashion prodigy at only 21 years old when he emerged victorious from the fourth season of "Project Runway," Christian Siriano has proven that his success on the show was no fluke. He has since become a Fashion Week staple whose creations have won acclaim from designers and buyers alike. Despite being so in demand, Siriano still took a break from the New York Fashion Week frenzy to speak with Wonderwall about Kim Kardashian, "Jersey Shore" and the VMAs.
Wonderwall: What trends should we be wearing in the fall?
Christian Siriano: Oh my God, fall! An amazing coat. Something that's sculptural and statement.
WW: Which celebs are you looking to meet for fashion week?
CS: I'm not trying to meet anyone! I'm dying to meet all the editors that come to the show!
WW: What do you think of Jessica Simpson judging the "Project Runway" finale?
CS: I didn't know. Genius! I think that's fabulous because she's very current. She's working on her own brands. Those shoes sell out like crazy! And I think for commercial designers on the show, I think that's great. I think it's super cool.
WW: What do you think of the other celeb designers: Kardashian? JWoww? Gwen?
CS: Gwen is genius. Victoria Beckham is genius. I think Kim Kardashian is genius. I don't know who those other people are!
RELATED: Kim Kardashian debuts her new perfume
WW: Do you watch "Jersey Shore"?
CS: I don't! I know Snooki. Who doesn't? You're sleeping under a rock if you don't. But other than that, I didn't know they were doing clothing! Well, that's interesting.
WW: Who are your VMA picks?
CS: I'm all about Gaga, I'm all about Rihanna and I'm all about Selena Gomez. I love Selena Gomez. I don't know if she's going to wear something of mine! She might!
RELATED: The many looks of Selena Gomez
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersMiranda Kerr, Katy Perry, and Bjork all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Wants PrivacySelena Gomez doesn't like everyone knowing about her relationship with Justin Bieber, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Baby FaceCheck out the first pic of Malin Akerman's son -- a closeup of his adorable face -- on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite