Christina Aguilera Covers Up in Conservative Outfit
- Photo: VPC/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/http://www.wenn.com/11 of 16
- Photo: CPA/http://www.wenn.com/12 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
After taking a hiatus from pants, Christina Aguilera was back to wearing bottoms in Culver City, Calif. on Friday.
The 30-year-old covered up in black opaque tights, a flouncy black skirt worn high around her waist and an ivory long-sleeved tie-neck blouse at a press junket for "The Voice."
A simple, half-up, half-down hairstyle completed her conservative ensemble, which was a complete 180 from her usual, gussied up getups of fishnet stockings, hot pants, and skin-baring tops.
On Halloween, Aguilera teamed up with her ex-husband Jordan Bratman to take their three-year-old son Max out for trick-or-treating in L.A. where the mom kept it casual black skinny jeans, boots and a loose-fitting sweater adorned with a skull and crossbones. (Meanwhile Max toughened up in a medieval soldier costume.)
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Gaze
From Crowd Ignite