Christina Aguilera Earns More Than the Other 'Voice' Judges Combined
- Photo: WENN1 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 14
- Photo: Anita Bugge/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Wong Maye-E/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG7 of 14
- Photo: WENN8 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com9 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 14
- Photo: Us Weekly/Promotional11 of 14
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com12 of 14
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- NFL Domestic Abuse Scandal Is a Wake-Up Call and May Finally Bring ChangeMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 2:33:00 PM
- Real-Life Jerry Maguire: NFL Must Respond to Domestic Abuse Fiasco, But Don't Villainize RoMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 2:18:00 PM
- Metro Los Angeles Removes 'Red Band Society' Bus Ads for 'Offensive LanguMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 1:44:00 PM
- 'Super 8's' Gabriel Basso Joins Tom Hanks in Meg Ryan's DirectorMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 1:29:00 PM
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as CEO of OracleMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 1:28:00 PM
- NFL Domestic Abuse Scandal Is a Wake-Up Call and May Finally Bring Change
Is Christina Aguilera worth as much as all the other judges on "The Voice" combined?
RELATED ON VULTURE: Learn all about Gene Simmons' family drama
She rakes in "more than $225,000" per episode while the other judges make "around $75,000," according to the Hollywood Reporter.
RELATED ON VULTURE: Rebecca Black takes 'Friday' off of YouTube
And yet, last week on the show, Cee Lo wore glorified pajamas (including socks with soccer sandals) and Christina wore leather-ish granny panties with suspenders. Surely there's room in the budget for some actual clothing, folks.
RELATED ON VULTURE: Tupac's death is being re-investigated
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHooking Up?
From Crowd Ignite