Christina Applegate Is Engaged!
- Photo: Gary Lewis/Retna Ltd.1 of 12
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Ltd.2 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.5 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: WireImage.com9 of 12
- Photo: Sara DeBoer/Retna Ltd.10 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- IM Global Names Chris Bosco Chief Operating OfficerMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 1:41:55 PM
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Announced for May 2016MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 1:39:05 PM
- Sarah Palin Shocker: She Finds Media 'Refreshing' After Martin Bashir Exit (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 1:35:30 PM
- Sundance Unveils Movies in Spotlight, Park City at Midnight, New Frontier SectionsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 1:00:48 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Kit Harrington Fights Gladiators, Volcanoes in New &apoMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 12:59:55 PM
- IM Global Names Chris Bosco Chief Operating Officer
"The couple, who have been dating for two years, got engaged on February 14, 2010," a rep for the actress, who is currently filming Hall Pass, confirms to Us in a statement. "There is no set date for the wedding at this time." It's the second marriage for both. Applegate divorced first husband, actor Johnathon Schaech, in 2007.
The Emmy-nominated star overcame a bout with breast cancer in August 2008, following a double mastectomy. Applegate, who costars with Drew Barrymore and Justin Long in this summer's Going the Distance, remains cancer-free today.
"I have a small but mighty support system and Martyn has really been an incredible part of my life," Applegate told Us last May. "Without him, I don't know if I could've gone through any of it. He came around at a time when there was a lot of loss in my life on many levels, so he's been a really incredible help."
Netherlands-born LeNoble, 41, is a founding member of the alternative rock group Porno for Pyros.
Applegate has said she wants to have children. When asked what's on her bucket list at the EIF Unforgettable Evening awards earlier this year, she told Us, "Babies, lots of babies. Not lots of babies, but a couple."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Us Weekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite