Christina Applegate: Macrobiotic Diet vs. Chicago Pizza Cravings
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 5
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 5
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Beastie Boys Countersue GoldieBlox in 'Girls' Video Legal FlapMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 2:01:53 PM
- Politico Advertising Exec Adam Prather Joins Rival The Hill as PublisherMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 1:35:28 PM
- 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Aims for $80M Box Office Debut, But It Won'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 1:11:29 PM
- Rapper Nelly Talks Past and Present Grammy Snubs, Infamous Larry David Viral PhotoMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 1:09:31 PM
- Why Newspapers and Magazines Want to Be the Next TV Networks (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 1:05:02 PM
- Beastie Boys Countersue GoldieBlox in 'Girls' Video Legal Flap
By Melissa Hunter, Reporting by Corey Podell
Stars came out for the Feeding America charity event in Los Angeles on Sept. 29 and Wonderwall was right there with them. We talked with Christina Applegate, among other celebs, and asked what they'd feed us if we came over for dinner. Let's just say svelte starlets aren't going to provide the best comfort food.
Applegate tells us, "Unfortunately for you, all I have in my fridge is my macrobiotic food. I don't have much else."
Mmm, nothing like a good ol' soy cheese, seaweed, and quinoa casserole just like grandma used to make.
But let's put the organic foods aside, and get down to what you really want, Christina. We asked what she could eat a million pounds of and never get tired of (er, never count a single calorie of).
"Pizza! Straight up cheese," she admits. "Nothing really compares to real New York pizza or real Chicago pizza. It's hard out here ... And when I want Chicago pizza, I get it flown in from Lou Malnati's."
Something about that extravagance makes us love her more. She's an actress worth her salty crusted pizza personally flown to her.
"Don't tell my macrobiotic lady about that," she warned us.
We don't want to tell her, but we don't know exactly what a macrobiotic lady is. Is that like the Bionic Woman's cousin?
She explains, "I have a chef that cooks me all my macrobiotic food. But every once and a while, it's OK to live your life."
Hear that, ironically frail actresses at the Feeding America event? Live your life, sometimes, by way of deep dish pizza.
Food talk aside (though we do love us some food talk), we had to ask the question everyone has been dying to know for the past five Ron Burgundy-less years. Will Applegate be cast in "Anchorman 2"? And when, oh when, will there be an "Anchorman 2"?
"I better be," she says. "It's so in the beginning stages and beginning talks, because everyone is so busy. But we all want to get back together. I just saw Steve Carell and we were like, 'Oh my God, we would drop everything just to do it!' But it's probably at least a couple of years away."
Couple of years? But I want it nooooow. All right, go get your charity on, Applegate. We're looking forward to the invite to your next imported pizza party.
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite