Christina Applegate: Macrobiotic Diet vs. Chicago Pizza CravingsRelated: Christina Applegate
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 5
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 5
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 2013 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 4:24:15 PM
- Why 'The Great Gatsby' Reveals A Huge Divide Between Hollywood And Its Fans (VideoMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 4:15:45 PM
- Oscar Winner Ari Sandel to Direct 'The DUFF' for CBS Films (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 3:55:03 PM
- Justin Bieber Spanked Over Monkey Lodging FeesMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 3:32:00 PM
- '21 Jump Street' Villain Rob Riggle Joins Fox Comedy 'Let's Be CMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 3:20:36 PM
- 2013 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees
By Melissa Hunter, Reporting by Corey Podell
Stars came out for the Feeding America charity event in Los Angeles on Sept. 29 and Wonderwall was right there with them. We talked with Christina Applegate, among other celebs, and asked what they'd feed us if we came over for dinner. Let's just say svelte starlets aren't going to provide the best comfort food.
Applegate tells us, "Unfortunately for you, all I have in my fridge is my macrobiotic food. I don't have much else."
Mmm, nothing like a good ol' soy cheese, seaweed, and quinoa casserole just like grandma used to make.
But let's put the organic foods aside, and get down to what you really want, Christina. We asked what she could eat a million pounds of and never get tired of (er, never count a single calorie of).
"Pizza! Straight up cheese," she admits. "Nothing really compares to real New York pizza or real Chicago pizza. It's hard out here ... And when I want Chicago pizza, I get it flown in from Lou Malnati's."
Something about that extravagance makes us love her more. She's an actress worth her salty crusted pizza personally flown to her.
"Don't tell my macrobiotic lady about that," she warned us.
We don't want to tell her, but we don't know exactly what a macrobiotic lady is. Is that like the Bionic Woman's cousin?
She explains, "I have a chef that cooks me all my macrobiotic food. But every once and a while, it's OK to live your life."
Hear that, ironically frail actresses at the Feeding America event? Live your life, sometimes, by way of deep dish pizza.
Food talk aside (though we do love us some food talk), we had to ask the question everyone has been dying to know for the past five Ron Burgundy-less years. Will Applegate be cast in "Anchorman 2"? And when, oh when, will there be an "Anchorman 2"?
"I better be," she says. "It's so in the beginning stages and beginning talks, because everyone is so busy. But we all want to get back together. I just saw Steve Carell and we were like, 'Oh my God, we would drop everything just to do it!' But it's probably at least a couple of years away."
Couple of years? But I want it nooooow. All right, go get your charity on, Applegate. We're looking forward to the invite to your next imported pizza party.
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersMiranda Kerr, Katy Perry, and Bjork all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Wants PrivacySelena Gomez doesn't like everyone knowing about her relationship with Justin Bieber, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Baby FaceCheck out the first pic of Malin Akerman's son -- a closeup of his adorable face -- on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite