Christina Applegate Wants One More Baby
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: Tiny Prints/Promotional2 of 14
- Photo: Curley/Retna Digital3 of 14
- Photo: WENN4 of 14
- Photo: WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.7 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com8 of 14
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin9 of 14
- Photo: Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin12 of 14
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin13 of 14
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Christina Applegate is Health magazine's April cover girl, and the 40-year-old actress and new mom opens up about wanting another baby and she shares the fears she still has about the breast cancer she battled four years ago.
"I would love to have one more," Applegate says about wanting another child in addition to her 1-year-old daughter with fiancé Martyn LeNoble, Sadie Grace. "I know I'm 40, and people are gonna say, 'Hmm …' I'll probably have to harvest in the next year to make sure we have a backup plan," she laughs.
She also gets candid about distrusting the medical community after her bout with breast cancer, which resulted in her having to get a double mastectomy.
"That kind of thing pisses me off about the medical community, that they're still spewing lies about who's getting this disease," she says. "I'm probably more -- unfortunately, at this point -- paranoid than I'd ever been before about when I go get my checkups and everything. I'm just scared. And I don't want to be."
On a lighter note, the "Up All Night" star reveals her surprising guilty pleasure: reality talent competitions.
"I get into the 'Idol.' 'American Idol.' I have been known to vote," she says. "And also for 'So You Think You Can Dance.' For that I vote; I'm pretty hard-core."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite