Christina Applegate Wants One More Baby
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: Tiny Prints/Promotional2 of 14
- Photo: Curley/Retna Digital3 of 14
- Photo: WENN4 of 14
- Photo: WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.7 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com8 of 14
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin9 of 14
- Photo: Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin12 of 14
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85
Christina Applegate is Health magazine's April cover girl, and the 40-year-old actress and new mom opens up about wanting another baby and she shares the fears she still has about the breast cancer she battled four years ago.
"I would love to have one more," Applegate says about wanting another child in addition to her 1-year-old daughter with fiancé Martyn LeNoble, Sadie Grace. "I know I'm 40, and people are gonna say, 'Hmm …' I'll probably have to harvest in the next year to make sure we have a backup plan," she laughs.
She also gets candid about distrusting the medical community after her bout with breast cancer, which resulted in her having to get a double mastectomy.
"That kind of thing pisses me off about the medical community, that they're still spewing lies about who's getting this disease," she says. "I'm probably more -- unfortunately, at this point -- paranoid than I'd ever been before about when I go get my checkups and everything. I'm just scared. And I don't want to be."
On a lighter note, the "Up All Night" star reveals her surprising guilty pleasure: reality talent competitions.
"I get into the 'Idol.' 'American Idol.' I have been known to vote," she says. "And also for 'So You Think You Can Dance.' For that I vote; I'm pretty hard-core."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite