Christina Applegate Wants One More Baby
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: Tiny Prints/Promotional2 of 14
- Photo: Curley/Retna Digital3 of 14
- Photo: WENN4 of 14
- Photo: WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.7 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com8 of 14
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin9 of 14
- Photo: Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin12 of 14
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin13 of 14
More Celeb News
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:09:00 PM
- 'Ironside' Star Paul Mitchell Dead at 71MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:33:28 AM
- Ooyala, ESPN's Web Video Provider, Raises $43 MillionMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:27:43 AM
- A&E Networks Rebranding Bio Channel to Lifestyle Channel FYIMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:09:52 AM
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:54:55 AM
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!
Christina Applegate is Health magazine's April cover girl, and the 40-year-old actress and new mom opens up about wanting another baby and she shares the fears she still has about the breast cancer she battled four years ago.
"I would love to have one more," Applegate says about wanting another child in addition to her 1-year-old daughter with fiancé Martyn LeNoble, Sadie Grace. "I know I'm 40, and people are gonna say, 'Hmm …' I'll probably have to harvest in the next year to make sure we have a backup plan," she laughs.
She also gets candid about distrusting the medical community after her bout with breast cancer, which resulted in her having to get a double mastectomy.
"That kind of thing pisses me off about the medical community, that they're still spewing lies about who's getting this disease," she says. "I'm probably more -- unfortunately, at this point -- paranoid than I'd ever been before about when I go get my checkups and everything. I'm just scared. And I don't want to be."
On a lighter note, the "Up All Night" star reveals her surprising guilty pleasure: reality talent competitions.
"I get into the 'Idol.' 'American Idol.' I have been known to vote," she says. "And also for 'So You Think You Can Dance.' For that I vote; I'm pretty hard-core."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Tia Mowry-Hardrict chats motherhood, surviving child stardom, parenting advice for Duchess Kate and more with Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite