Christina Applegate Wants One More Baby
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: Tiny Prints/Promotional2 of 14
- Photo: Curley/Retna Digital3 of 14
- Photo: WENN4 of 14
- Photo: WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.7 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com8 of 14
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin9 of 14
- Photo: Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin12 of 14
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Christina Applegate is Health magazine's April cover girl, and the 40-year-old actress and new mom opens up about wanting another baby and she shares the fears she still has about the breast cancer she battled four years ago.
"I would love to have one more," Applegate says about wanting another child in addition to her 1-year-old daughter with fiancé Martyn LeNoble, Sadie Grace. "I know I'm 40, and people are gonna say, 'Hmm …' I'll probably have to harvest in the next year to make sure we have a backup plan," she laughs.
She also gets candid about distrusting the medical community after her bout with breast cancer, which resulted in her having to get a double mastectomy.
"That kind of thing pisses me off about the medical community, that they're still spewing lies about who's getting this disease," she says. "I'm probably more -- unfortunately, at this point -- paranoid than I'd ever been before about when I go get my checkups and everything. I'm just scared. And I don't want to be."
On a lighter note, the "Up All Night" star reveals her surprising guilty pleasure: reality talent competitions.
"I get into the 'Idol.' 'American Idol.' I have been known to vote," she says. "And also for 'So You Think You Can Dance.' For that I vote; I'm pretty hard-core."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVegas Turn Up
From Crowd Ignite