Christina Applegate Wants One More Baby
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: Tiny Prints/Promotional2 of 14
- Photo: Curley/Retna Digital3 of 14
- Photo: WENN4 of 14
- Photo: WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.7 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com8 of 14
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin9 of 14
- Photo: Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin12 of 14
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
Christina Applegate is Health magazine's April cover girl, and the 40-year-old actress and new mom opens up about wanting another baby and she shares the fears she still has about the breast cancer she battled four years ago.
"I would love to have one more," Applegate says about wanting another child in addition to her 1-year-old daughter with fiancé Martyn LeNoble, Sadie Grace. "I know I'm 40, and people are gonna say, 'Hmm …' I'll probably have to harvest in the next year to make sure we have a backup plan," she laughs.
She also gets candid about distrusting the medical community after her bout with breast cancer, which resulted in her having to get a double mastectomy.
"That kind of thing pisses me off about the medical community, that they're still spewing lies about who's getting this disease," she says. "I'm probably more -- unfortunately, at this point -- paranoid than I'd ever been before about when I go get my checkups and everything. I'm just scared. And I don't want to be."
On a lighter note, the "Up All Night" star reveals her surprising guilty pleasure: reality talent competitions.
"I get into the 'Idol.' 'American Idol.' I have been known to vote," she says. "And also for 'So You Think You Can Dance.' For that I vote; I'm pretty hard-core."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite