Christina Hendricks: My Boobs Are Real!
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: VPB/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Scandal' Adds 'Major Crimes' Actor Jon Tenney in Possibly RomanMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 12:48:04 PM
- 'Ouija' Conjures Leads: 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke &apoMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 12:44:35 PM
- 'Prisoners' Director Denis Villeneuve Eyed for Female-Driven Crime Drama &aposMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 11:49:18 AM
- 'Twice Born' Review: Penélope Cruz and Emile Hirsch as Twits Under Fire in SarajevMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 11:31:43 AM
- Rick Santorum Compares Obamacare to Apartheid, on Night of Mandela's Death (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:49:38 AM
- 'Scandal' Adds 'Major Crimes' Actor Jon Tenney in Possibly Roman
"Mad Men" actress Christina Hendricks thinks it's "bizarre" that "people are constantly asking if mybreasts are real or fake."
In an interview with the Daily Mail, Hendricks, 36, says her famous assets are "so obviously real that anyone who's ever seen or touched a breast would know."
At first, Hendricks wasn't a fan of the 1960s-era clothing she wears on "Mad Men" to play Joan Holloway. "I was huffing and puffing into thoss things initially, but now I'm flipping on the garters with ease. It's so great at the beginning of each season to see what's in our characters' wardrobes," she says.
The actress, who models for Vivienne Westwood's jewelry collection, is a longtime fan of the British designer "because her clothes allow you to show off your waistline and shoulders and accentuate your bust," she says. "As a woman with curves, I love that her clothes unapologetically celebrate women."
Hendricks began her career at age 19 as a model. "I'd done ballet for years and was tiny then, a size 4, so I didn't have any problems about conforming to a certain body type," she says. "As you get older your body changes, and I've tried to embrace how I look at every stage… Modeling taught me how to be professional and responsible at a young age. Plus, you experience a lot of rejection and criticism, which is a great boot camp for Hollywood."
So what does the naturally busty star think of women getting breast augmentation surgery? "I hope I'm not encouraging that," she says. "If there’s anything to be learned from me it’s that I’m learning to celebrate what I was born with, even though it's sometimes been inconvenient. Having larger breasts has made it harder for me to shop throughout the years, but I've learnt to love it."
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite