Christina Hendricks of "Mad Men" Weds in New York City
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: AMC/Promotional4 of 9
- Photo: WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: © Tony DiMaio/Retna Digital6 of 9
- Photo: Retna Digital7 of 9
- Photo: Retna Digital/Retna Digital8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Sorry, guys. The buxom redhead of "Mad Men" is off the market.
People magazine reports that Christina Hendricks, who plays Joan on the show, wed her actor beau Geoffrey Arend at Il Buco restaurant in New York City on Sunday, Oct. 11.
Hendricks, 34, and actor Arend, 31, were first introduced by fellow "Mad Men" star Vincent Kartheiser. The couple were engaged earlier this year.
The couple exchanged Tacori platinum wedding rings. "The rings are simple and lovely – so much like Christina and Geoffrey," says Tacori rep Michelle Chila. Arend's engraved ring matches her petite platinum ring with two rows of pave-set diamonds.
Hendricks also told People back in July that she was planning to wear a Carolina Herrera wedding gown. "It was the first dress I tried on," she said at the time, "and it was magnificent."
Hendricks said she loves "everything" about Arend. "He's considerate, he's thoughtful, he's smart, he takes care of me," she said in July. "He's very, very giving."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite