Christina Hendricks of "Mad Men" Weds in New York City
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: AMC/Promotional4 of 9
- Photo: WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: © Tony DiMaio/Retna Digital6 of 9
- Photo: Retna Digital7 of 9
- Photo: Retna Digital/Retna Digital8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Sorry, guys. The buxom redhead of "Mad Men" is off the market.
People magazine reports that Christina Hendricks, who plays Joan on the show, wed her actor beau Geoffrey Arend at Il Buco restaurant in New York City on Sunday, Oct. 11.
Hendricks, 34, and actor Arend, 31, were first introduced by fellow "Mad Men" star Vincent Kartheiser. The couple were engaged earlier this year.
The couple exchanged Tacori platinum wedding rings. "The rings are simple and lovely – so much like Christina and Geoffrey," says Tacori rep Michelle Chila. Arend's engraved ring matches her petite platinum ring with two rows of pave-set diamonds.
Hendricks also told People back in July that she was planning to wear a Carolina Herrera wedding gown. "It was the first dress I tried on," she said at the time, "and it was magnificent."
Hendricks said she loves "everything" about Arend. "He's considerate, he's thoughtful, he's smart, he takes care of me," she said in July. "He's very, very giving."
From Crowd Ignite