Christina Hendricks Shows Off Massive Cleavage on Red Carpet
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: KB4/WENN2 of 18
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com3 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 18
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News5 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 18
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG8 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: Lucky/Promotional10 of 18
- Photo: Wonderwall11 of 18
- Photo: VPC/WENN12 of 18
- Photo: KB4/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/R-STEINBERG14 of 18
- Photo: AO1/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: VPB/WENN16 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com17 of 18
More Celeb News
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novelMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:50:09 AM
- Jackie Chan expressed shame over son's drug arrestMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:42:39 AM
- Turner Plans Organizational Restructuring in Next Two MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 9:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Premiere to Feature Live 3D Red Carpet BroadcastMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 8:40:00 PM
- NFL's Super Bowl Halftime Show to Katy Perry, Rihanna and Coldplay: Show Me the Money!MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 7:25:00 PM
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novel
It's hard to overshadow style icon Sarah Jessica Parker on the red carpet, but one star managed to do just that on Monday night.
Christina Hendricks had all eyes on her at the screening of SJP’s new flick, "I Don't Know How She Does It," in New York City, when she showed up in a pink satin Vivienne Westwood number that enhanced her already ample cleavage.
The curvaceous redhead paired her daring dress with diamonds on her ears and wrists.
The "Mad Men" actress recently revealed it's "bizarre" that "people are constantly asking if [her] breasts are real or fake."
In an interview with the Daily Mail, Hendricks, 36, said her famous assets are "so obviously real that anyone who's ever seen or touched a breast would know."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite