Christina Hendricks Shows Off Massive Cleavage on Red Carpet
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: KB4/WENN2 of 18
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com3 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 18
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News5 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 18
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG8 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: Lucky/Promotional10 of 18
- Photo: Wonderwall11 of 18
- Photo: VPC/WENN12 of 18
- Photo: KB4/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/R-STEINBERG14 of 18
- Photo: AO1/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: VPB/WENN16 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com17 of 18
More Celeb News
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and More Celebs Part of a New Nude Photos Leak?MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:01:00 PM
- Vanessa Hudgens, Hope Solo Are Latest Victims of Nude Photo Leaks (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 1:35:00 PM
- Polly Bergen, 'Cape Fear' Actress, Dead at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 1:30:00 PM
- Ruby Dee memorialized in NYC with song and danceMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 1:10:22 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansions
It's hard to overshadow style icon Sarah Jessica Parker on the red carpet, but one star managed to do just that on Monday night.
Christina Hendricks had all eyes on her at the screening of SJP’s new flick, "I Don't Know How She Does It," in New York City, when she showed up in a pink satin Vivienne Westwood number that enhanced her already ample cleavage.
The curvaceous redhead paired her daring dress with diamonds on her ears and wrists.
The "Mad Men" actress recently revealed it's "bizarre" that "people are constantly asking if [her] breasts are real or fake."
In an interview with the Daily Mail, Hendricks, 36, said her famous assets are "so obviously real that anyone who's ever seen or touched a breast would know."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite