Christina Hendricks Shows Off Massive Cleavage on Red Carpet
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: KB4/WENN2 of 18
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com3 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 18
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News5 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 18
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG8 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: Lucky/Promotional10 of 18
- Photo: Wonderwall11 of 18
- Photo: VPC/WENN12 of 18
- Photo: KB4/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/R-STEINBERG14 of 18
- Photo: AO1/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: VPB/WENN16 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, ImagineMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 4:15:00 PM
- Black TV Producer Mistaken for Bank Robber: Beverly Hills PD 'Deeply Regrets' ErroMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:46:00 PM
- Ad Spending to Hit Record $172 Billion Next Year; Digital to Overtake in 2017MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:23:00 PM
- Pierce Brosnan Spy Thriller 'November Man' Targets Older Action Fans at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Babel's' Adriana Barraza to Play Pablo Escobar's Mother in NetfMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, Imagine
It's hard to overshadow style icon Sarah Jessica Parker on the red carpet, but one star managed to do just that on Monday night.
Christina Hendricks had all eyes on her at the screening of SJP’s new flick, "I Don't Know How She Does It," in New York City, when she showed up in a pink satin Vivienne Westwood number that enhanced her already ample cleavage.
The curvaceous redhead paired her daring dress with diamonds on her ears and wrists.
The "Mad Men" actress recently revealed it's "bizarre" that "people are constantly asking if [her] breasts are real or fake."
In an interview with the Daily Mail, Hendricks, 36, said her famous assets are "so obviously real that anyone who's ever seen or touched a breast would know."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite