- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 15
By Molly McGonigle
It was during her time on "My So-Called Life" that Claire Danes became a TV heroine. Fast forward two decades and she's still a hot commodity in Hollywood. And even though she keeps a relatively low profile, she hasn't stopped dressing the part of a fashion darling. As this lovely lady prepares for another big red carpet appearance as an Emmy Best Actress nominee for her performance in "Homeland," let's take a look at her best wardrobe choices from over the years.
The 2011 Golden Globes were a big night for Claire, who was nominated and eventually won for her role in "Temple Grandin." For the special occasion, she opted for a bright pink Calvin Klein gown, a side-swept updo and an elegant gold cuff.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite