Clay Aiken: Yes, I've Had Plastic Surgery
- Photo: WENN/Retna Digital1 of 14
- Photo: Retna Ltd.2 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.4 of 14
- Photo: Patricia Schlein/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: St Clair / Winslow/Splash News6 of 14
- Photo: Retna Digital7 of 14
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Digital8 of 14
- Photo: Retna Digital9 of 14
- Photo: @clayaiken/Twitter10 of 14
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: FOX/Retna Ltd.12 of 14
- Photo: Retna Digital13 of 14
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
During his stint on "Celebrity Apprentice" in January, Clay Aiken looked noticeably different than he did during his heyday in 2003 as the runner-up on Season 2 of "American Idol" -- and it turns out it wasn't just the passage of time.
The singer, 33, admitted to Andy Cohen on Tuesday's "Watch What Happens Live" that he did, indeed, undergo plastic surgery.
"I had operative surgery on my jaw for a TMJ thing and I had them suck the fat out of my chin while they were in there," Aiken revealed on live TV, without specifying exactly when the procedure took place. "I was like, 'You know what, while I'm already down, go ahead and take the vacuum in there and suck the fat out of my chin."
Aiken, who came out as gay in September 2008, has a son, Parker, 3. His next album, "Steadfast," is due out later this year.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite