CoCo Austin Apologizes to Ice-T for Racy Pictures With Another Man: 'I Disrespected My Husband'
- Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: ECAA/ZDS/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: YouTube/Picasa/.6 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: ECAA/ZDS/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: JGA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital11 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital13 of 16
- Photo: RD/ Kabik/Retna Digital14 of 16
- Photo: KELLY JORDAN/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Ice-T is giving wife CoCo Austin the cold shoulder over some hot pics she took with another man.
The photos, which have since been deleted from Instagram, show the married model, 33, cozying up to rapper AP.9 in Las Vegas, where she is currently performing in the burlesque revue "Peepshow." (Austin replaced former headliner Holly Madison, who is almost seven months pregnant with her first child.)
In one snapshot, the blonde bombshell closes her eyes while AP.9 plants an affectionate kiss on her cheek; in another, the rapper buries his face in her neck as she seductively gazes at the camera.
Austin's husband, 54, is less than thrilled about the photos and took to Twitter over the weekend to vent his fury in a series of outraged tweets.
"Most of [the pics are] disrespectful and in bad taste," Ice-T shared on the micro-blogging site. "She's made me look and feel like s--t."
The actor deleted his comments shortly after posting them, but by then, his anger had already gone viral.
"I say this on Twitter because there's no way to avoid the obvious misconduct of a married [woman]," he wrote. "That's it. Any more questions, ask [my wife] @CoCosWorld."
Austin, for her part, initially tried to downplay the incident, tweeting: "Woke up to people in a panic about some pics. Please guys, I'm happily married, sometimes fans & friends take silly pics. It's harmless."
However, she later backtracked and apologized for the photos to both her husband of 11 years -- with whom she stars on the E! reality show "Ice Loves Coco" -- and her fans.
"Ice is right, the pics I took with this man were in poor taste & I disrespected my husband," she shared. "However the pics were the only thing that happened."
"I feel so sad. The bottom line is I love Ice & I can understand why he's upset," she added. "There's no excuse for my actions. I'm so sorry baby & to everyone."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: CoCo Austin Apologizes to Ice-T for Racy Pictures With Another Man: "I Disrespected My Husband"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite