CoCo Austin Apologizes to Ice-T for Racy Pictures With Another Man: 'I Disrespected My Husband'
- Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: ECAA/ZDS/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: YouTube/Picasa/.6 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: ECAA/ZDS/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: JGA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital11 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital13 of 16
- Photo: RD/ Kabik/Retna Digital14 of 16
- Photo: KELLY JORDAN/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
Ice-T is giving wife CoCo Austin the cold shoulder over some hot pics she took with another man.
The photos, which have since been deleted from Instagram, show the married model, 33, cozying up to rapper AP.9 in Las Vegas, where she is currently performing in the burlesque revue "Peepshow." (Austin replaced former headliner Holly Madison, who is almost seven months pregnant with her first child.)
In one snapshot, the blonde bombshell closes her eyes while AP.9 plants an affectionate kiss on her cheek; in another, the rapper buries his face in her neck as she seductively gazes at the camera.
Austin's husband, 54, is less than thrilled about the photos and took to Twitter over the weekend to vent his fury in a series of outraged tweets.
"Most of [the pics are] disrespectful and in bad taste," Ice-T shared on the micro-blogging site. "She's made me look and feel like s--t."
The actor deleted his comments shortly after posting them, but by then, his anger had already gone viral.
"I say this on Twitter because there's no way to avoid the obvious misconduct of a married [woman]," he wrote. "That's it. Any more questions, ask [my wife] @CoCosWorld."
Austin, for her part, initially tried to downplay the incident, tweeting: "Woke up to people in a panic about some pics. Please guys, I'm happily married, sometimes fans & friends take silly pics. It's harmless."
However, she later backtracked and apologized for the photos to both her husband of 11 years -- with whom she stars on the E! reality show "Ice Loves Coco" -- and her fans.
"Ice is right, the pics I took with this man were in poor taste & I disrespected my husband," she shared. "However the pics were the only thing that happened."
"I feel so sad. The bottom line is I love Ice & I can understand why he's upset," she added. "There's no excuse for my actions. I'm so sorry baby & to everyone."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: CoCo Austin Apologizes to Ice-T for Racy Pictures With Another Man: "I Disrespected My Husband"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite