Coco Turns Storm Into Wet T-Shirt Contest
- Photo: YouTube/Picasa/.1 of 16
- Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: ECAA/ZDS/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: JGA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital7 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital9 of 16
- Photo: RD/ Kabik/Retna Digital10 of 16
- Photo: KELLY JORDAN/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com14 of 16
- Photo: PN2/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' PilotMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to MondMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 8:45:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' Pilot
Coco Austin never misses an opportunity to flaunt her sizable assets, and she proved last night that not even Hurricane Sandy could keep her contained!
In a video posted to her YouTube page before the storm reached its zenith, Coco is seen on her balcony talking about the high winds.
In the video caption, she writes, "You can't hear anything that I'm saying but this was taken an hour before Hurricane Sandy hits land."
"I wanted to show how incredible the winds are and that the rain hurts your face when it touches you & you get wet so fast after being outside for 1 minute. Its actually not too cold which makes it tropical."
RELATED: Celebs Hit Las Vegas
Clearly, Coco wasn't kidding when she tweeted, "I get turned on by extreme weather. I always wanted to be a Meteorologist."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite