Colton Haynes: 'I Just Lost 16 Pounds of Muscle'
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 5
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 5
- Photo: WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Conan O'Brien Unlocks the Secret of the Kardashians' Krazy Christmas Card (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:39:07 AM
- Nigella Lawson Admits to Cocaine Use in UK CourtMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:37:57 AM
- 'Her' Named Year's Best by National Board of ReviewMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:15:57 AM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious 7 Shutting Down Production, Universal SaysMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:04:24 AM
- 'House of Cards' Season 2 Teaser: Robin Wright Shows How Dangerous Smoking Can Be MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:02:20 AM
- Conan O'Brien Unlocks the Secret of the Kardashians' Krazy Christmas Card (Video)
Staying in shaping isn't easy -- just ask Teen Wolf actor Colton Haynes!
At the "Cybergeddon" premiere in West Hollywood, Calif. on Sep. 24, the former male model, 24, admitted he's not as burly as he was while filming the MTV series' second season just a few months ago. "I just lost 16 pounds of muscle, but I'll get it back -- it's easy!" Haynes told Us Weekly. "It's so hard to keep it on."
Haynes explained that he works with "amazing trainers" to sculpt his bulging biceps and perfect pecs. "I haven't had [a session] in a while, which is why I dropped a little weight, but I'm a huge fan of yoga and spin class," the actor said. "Spin class is the best for your core!"
Of course, exercise isn't enough to keep Haynes' body in mint condition. "Unfortunately, diet is 75 or 80 percent of trying to get in shape, so you do have to try to cut the carbs," he told Us. "The diet's a huge part! I'm from Kansas, so I love ranch dressing and McDonald's. When I'm working, I have to stay away from all that!"
Luckily, eating healthy hasn't interfered with the single actor's love life. "The good thing is when you're going on dates, you want to go to a nice place, so they're [probably] serving chicken and steaks," he explained. "You can eat them with vegetables, so you're good."
Though Haynes was recently (and falsely) linked to "Pretty Little Liars" actress Lucy Hale, 23, the hunky star admitted Chris Zylka's ex "is such a special girl in my life." As for what he desires in a significant other, Haynes revealed he's looking for "someone who just wants to have fun and isn't afraid to go out in jeans and a hoodie and just hang out."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Khloe Kardashian and more are spotted at Drake's concert in Los Angeles on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
See the first photos of Mario Lopez's newborn son, Dominic Lopez, on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPop Princess
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite