Comedian Katt Williams ordered to leave Seattle hotel
- Photo: JASON DECROW/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Coweta County Sheriff Dept./Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: KEITH SHIMADA/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: SH1/Sam Wilson/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Melissa Rivers to Make First TV Appearance Since Mother Joan Rivers' DeathMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:53:00 AM
- TNT Scores Cable Premiere for 'Avengers: Age of Ultron,' Four More Marvel MoviesMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:51:00 AM
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery, sends loveMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:43:13 AM
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show to Shoot in London, Air in DecemberMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:25:00 AM
- Washington and Fuqua ride again in 'The Equalizer'MSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:24:44 AM
- Melissa Rivers to Make First TV Appearance Since Mother Joan Rivers' Death
SEATTLE (AP) -- Stand-up comedian and actor Katt Williams said he was ordered to leave a Seattle hotel late Monday, hours after he was released from jail following a dispute at a bar.
Williams was ordered to leave a Courtyard Marriott after an unspecified incident that involved a police presence, Seattlepi.com reported.
Williams didn't say why he was ejected, and neither police nor a hotel manager immediately returned calls from the Associated Press. Attempts to reach Williams were not immediately successful.
Williams was released from jail early Monday after police say he argued with a patron at a bar, menaced the manager with a pool cue and refused to leave World Sports Grille on Sunday. He was also accused of flicking a cigarette into a woman's face through a car window and throwing a rock at the vehicle.
Police say Williams struggled with officers who arrested him and jailed him for investigation of assault, harassment and obstruction.
Police say Williams also was involved in an altercation with three fans on Friday evening, after they tried to take a photo with him. He said the fans had forced their way into his dressing room.
RELATED: Trouble with the law
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite