Conaway's girlfriend fighting restraining order
- Photo: CHRIS CARLSON/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Grease/Promotional2 of 8
- Photo: PF1/ABC via WENN/Promotional3 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: NC1/NYG/VH1 via WENN/Promotional5 of 8
- Photo: Paramount Pictures6 of 8
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- CNN's Nischelle Turner Joining 'Entertainment Tonight' as Correspondent (MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 12:40:00 PM
- 'Ellen' Show's Return Banks Highest-Rated Week in Show HistoryMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 12:29:00 PM
- PR Vet Dick Lippin, Producer Allison Shearmur Being Honored by Zimmer Children's MuseumMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:58:00 AM
- Discovery's Nik Wallenda Chicago Skyscraper Walk to Air Live in NovemberMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:49:00 AM
- Eminem Publishers Sue New Zealand Political Party for Copyright InfringementMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:33:00 AM
- CNN's Nischelle Turner Joining 'Entertainment Tonight' as Correspondent (
Jeff Conaway's on-off girlfriend Vikki Lizzi has vowed to challenge a restraining order keeping her away from the ailing actor as he fights for his life in hospital.
The "Grease" star, who played bad boy Kenickie in the hit musical, was admitted to the Encino-Tarzana Regional Medical Center in California on May 11 and is battling pneumonia and sepsis, a potentially fatal blood poisoning caused by a bacterial infection.
Conaway was placed in a medically-induced coma to aid his recovery, but his partner Lizzi has reportedly been banned from approaching the actor and his family by his relatives, who obtained the protective order last week.
Lawyers for Lizzi are heading to court to ask a judge to relax the ban and allow her to visit Conaway in hospital, according to TMZ.com.
RELATED: Read more about Jeff Conaway on MSN
Her friend Aubry Fisher tells the website, "Vikki just wants to take care of him, she would never hurt him in any way."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Vacations
From Crowd Ignite