Conaway's girlfriend fighting restraining order
- Photo: CHRIS CARLSON/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Grease/Promotional2 of 8
- Photo: PF1/ABC via WENN/Promotional3 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: NC1/NYG/VH1 via WENN/Promotional5 of 8
- Photo: Paramount Pictures6 of 8
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Ben Foster, Dominic Cooper to Star in Legendary's 'Warcraft'MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 3:59:45 PM
- The Ultimate Year-End Trailer Mashup To End All Mashups (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 3:44:37 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: How India's Oscar Contender Rejected Bollywood on the Way to HollMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 3:10:37 PM
- A TV Bidding War for Tim Tebow?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 3:09:02 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: 11 Most Shocking Deaths on TVMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 2:51:18 PM
- Ben Foster, Dominic Cooper to Star in Legendary's 'Warcraft'
Jeff Conaway's on-off girlfriend Vikki Lizzi has vowed to challenge a restraining order keeping her away from the ailing actor as he fights for his life in hospital.
The "Grease" star, who played bad boy Kenickie in the hit musical, was admitted to the Encino-Tarzana Regional Medical Center in California on May 11 and is battling pneumonia and sepsis, a potentially fatal blood poisoning caused by a bacterial infection.
Conaway was placed in a medically-induced coma to aid his recovery, but his partner Lizzi has reportedly been banned from approaching the actor and his family by his relatives, who obtained the protective order last week.
Lawyers for Lizzi are heading to court to ask a judge to relax the ban and allow her to visit Conaway in hospital, according to TMZ.com.
RELATED: Read more about Jeff Conaway on MSN
Her friend Aubry Fisher tells the website, "Vikki just wants to take care of him, she would never hurt him in any way."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYear in Romance
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite