Conaway's girlfriend fighting restraining order
- Photo: CHRIS CARLSON/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Grease/Promotional2 of 8
- Photo: PF1/ABC via WENN/Promotional3 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: NC1/NYG/VH1 via WENN/Promotional5 of 8
- Photo: Paramount Pictures6 of 8
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Jack O'Connell Thriller '71' Acquired by Roadside Attractions, Black LabeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 3:00:00 PM
- The Biz: Jimmy Kimmel on Letterman, Fallon, and Late-Night Booking WarsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:44:00 PM
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After StandinMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Extant Exclusive: Louis Gossett Jr. to Play Halle Berry's FatherMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- 'Believe' Review: a Good Girl in Need of Darth VaderMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:18:00 PM
- Jack O'Connell Thriller '71' Acquired by Roadside Attractions, Black Labe
Jeff Conaway's on-off girlfriend Vikki Lizzi has vowed to challenge a restraining order keeping her away from the ailing actor as he fights for his life in hospital.
The "Grease" star, who played bad boy Kenickie in the hit musical, was admitted to the Encino-Tarzana Regional Medical Center in California on May 11 and is battling pneumonia and sepsis, a potentially fatal blood poisoning caused by a bacterial infection.
Conaway was placed in a medically-induced coma to aid his recovery, but his partner Lizzi has reportedly been banned from approaching the actor and his family by his relatives, who obtained the protective order last week.
Lawyers for Lizzi are heading to court to ask a judge to relax the ban and allow her to visit Conaway in hospital, according to TMZ.com.
RELATED: Read more about Jeff Conaway on MSN
Her friend Aubry Fisher tells the website, "Vikki just wants to take care of him, she would never hurt him in any way."
From Crowd Ignite