Connie Britton Adopts Baby Boy from Ethiopia
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images-Santi/Splash/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Tami Taylor is a mom in real life!
"Friday Night Lights" star Connie Britton has adopted a baby boy from Ethiopia, her rep confirms to Us Weekly. The 44-year-old actress, who also stars in FX's new hit "American Horror Story," adopted 9-month-old Yoby -- a nickname for Eyob, his given name -- after a three year adoption process.
"I am thanking my lucky stars every day," Britton tells Us, adding that the first time she held her son was "a wonderful moment of completion."
"I thought I was going to collapse into a puddle of tears," she says. "I was just grinning from ear to ear."
Although "Friday Night Lights" went off the air in February, Britton told Us in October that a new movie based off the cult hit is "happening for realsies." (Britton also starred in a 2004 film version of "Friday Night Lights," which the show was loosely based upon.)
"[The show's creator Pete Berg] is totally fired up to do it and I know Jason Katims is talking about writing a script. I think it's really a matter of ... getting everyone's busy schedules aligned and making it happen," the Emmy nominee said. "It kind of feels like there's a lot of commitment to it."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Violation
From Crowd Ignite