Connie Britton Adopts Baby Boy from Ethiopia
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images-Santi/Splash/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer Made $63.6 Million Last Year Thanks to New DealMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Video: The Bachelorette's Andi and Josh Share the One Moment They Wish Made It on AirMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:18:00 PM
- 'Sin City 2' Ad Rejected by ABC Because Eva Green's Too SexyMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Leaked $100,000 Bryan Singer-Michael Egan Sex Abuse Settlement Could Still Stand, Lawyer SaysMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:56:00 PM
- Nick Orders Comedy '100 Things to Do Before High School' From 'Big Time RMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:35:00 PM
- Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer Made $63.6 Million Last Year Thanks to New Deal
Tami Taylor is a mom in real life!
"Friday Night Lights" star Connie Britton has adopted a baby boy from Ethiopia, her rep confirms to Us Weekly. The 44-year-old actress, who also stars in FX's new hit "American Horror Story," adopted 9-month-old Yoby -- a nickname for Eyob, his given name -- after a three year adoption process.
"I am thanking my lucky stars every day," Britton tells Us, adding that the first time she held her son was "a wonderful moment of completion."
"I thought I was going to collapse into a puddle of tears," she says. "I was just grinning from ear to ear."
Although "Friday Night Lights" went off the air in February, Britton told Us in October that a new movie based off the cult hit is "happening for realsies." (Britton also starred in a 2004 film version of "Friday Night Lights," which the show was loosely based upon.)
"[The show's creator Pete Berg] is totally fired up to do it and I know Jason Katims is talking about writing a script. I think it's really a matter of ... getting everyone's busy schedules aligned and making it happen," the Emmy nominee said. "It kind of feels like there's a lot of commitment to it."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite