Conrad becomes Pratt's Twitter target du jour
- Photo: Robin / Splash News/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Kristen Noseda/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: AR4/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: James Breeden/ Jeff Steinberg/Pacific Coast News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Sandra Bullock in Talks to Star in George Clooney-Produced 'Our Brand Is Crisis' (MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:48:06 PM
- Tom Cruise Has a Painful 'Groundhog Day' in 'Edge of Tomorrow' TMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:24:59 PM
- 'Doctor Who' Christmas Special Trailer: Matt Smith's Goodbye (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:15:13 PM
- ABC Family Names Tom Ascheim as PresidentMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:13:56 PM
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:09:00 PM
- Sandra Bullock in Talks to Star in George Clooney-Produced 'Our Brand Is Crisis' (
By Jennifer Odell
Sigh. Spencer Pratt has taken his rifle full of Twitter lameness and aimed it at Lauren Conrad, demanding to know why she wants to come back to "The Hills" when "nobody cared" about her when she was last on the show.
His tirade continued for 14 tweets, in which he lambasted her ex-boyfriend, her looks and her talent. A few of his most choice gems include:
"Just make sure you pack no bikinis for your trip back on the hills. Still sick from photos I saw of u in a gutter 3 years ago;" "What don't you do a show abbot [sic] you trying to be entertaining? You can't compete against snookie and situation ha! U are boring;" and "S--- has to be hard when your mom looks way better and younger then you. Then again your mom has good doctor you are broken."
RELATED: See more pics of Lauren Conrad
Conrad, who left "The Hills" after five seasons of fighting with Pratt and his wife Heidi Montag, has yet to respond.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite