Conrad becomes Pratt's Twitter target du jour
- Photo: Robin / Splash News/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Kristen Noseda/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: AR4/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: James Breeden/ Jeff Steinberg/Pacific Coast News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
By Jennifer Odell
Sigh. Spencer Pratt has taken his rifle full of Twitter lameness and aimed it at Lauren Conrad, demanding to know why she wants to come back to "The Hills" when "nobody cared" about her when she was last on the show.
His tirade continued for 14 tweets, in which he lambasted her ex-boyfriend, her looks and her talent. A few of his most choice gems include:
"Just make sure you pack no bikinis for your trip back on the hills. Still sick from photos I saw of u in a gutter 3 years ago;" "What don't you do a show abbot [sic] you trying to be entertaining? You can't compete against snookie and situation ha! U are boring;" and "S--- has to be hard when your mom looks way better and younger then you. Then again your mom has good doctor you are broken."
RELATED: See more pics of Lauren Conrad
Conrad, who left "The Hills" after five seasons of fighting with Pratt and his wife Heidi Montag, has yet to respond.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite