Coroner: Casey Johnson's death diabetes related
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Fernando Allende/NY Post/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Tuukka Jantti/Pacific Coast News3 of 7
- Photo: Entertainment Press/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Screen Engine Acquires TV Research Firm ASI EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 1:00:00 PM
- Billy Crystal Will Lead Robin Williams Tribute at the Emmy AwardsMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 12:55:00 PM
- Fox Reveals 15 Inaugural 'Utopia' CompetitorsMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 12:40:00 PM
- Netflix on Time Warner Bandwidth Deal: 'Consumers Should Get the Internet They Pay For&MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 12:29:00 PM
- Ellen Page, 'Same Love' Singer Mary Lambert Top The Advocate's 'MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Screen Engine Acquires TV Research Firm ASI Entertainment
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- The Los Angeles County coroner says socialite Casey Johnson's death was related to diabetes.
RELATED VIDEO: Casey Johnson's autopsy results
The coroner announced Thursday that the death of the Johnson & Johnson heiress was caused by diabetic ketoacidosis — a life-threatening condition caused by lack of insulin and sky-high blood sugar.
RELATED: See more photos of Casey Johnson
The coroner conducted Johnson's autopsy Jan. 5. Her body was found a day earlier in her Los Angeles home.
The 30-year-old daughter of New York Jets owner Robert "Woody" Johnson lived a party life. In December, she announced her engagement to bisexual reality TV star Tila Tequila.
RELATED: Which stars did we lose in 2009?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite