Coroner: Casey Johnson's death diabetes related
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Fernando Allende/NY Post/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Tuukka Jantti/Pacific Coast News3 of 7
- Photo: Entertainment Press/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- The Los Angeles County coroner says socialite Casey Johnson's death was related to diabetes.
RELATED VIDEO: Casey Johnson's autopsy results
The coroner announced Thursday that the death of the Johnson & Johnson heiress was caused by diabetic ketoacidosis — a life-threatening condition caused by lack of insulin and sky-high blood sugar.
RELATED: See more photos of Casey Johnson
The coroner conducted Johnson's autopsy Jan. 5. Her body was found a day earlier in her Los Angeles home.
The 30-year-old daughter of New York Jets owner Robert "Woody" Johnson lived a party life. In December, she announced her engagement to bisexual reality TV star Tila Tequila.
RELATED: Which stars did we lose in 2009?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite