Coroner: Casey Johnson's death diabetes related
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Fernando Allende/NY Post/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Tuukka Jantti/Pacific Coast News3 of 7
- Photo: Entertainment Press/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- The Los Angeles County coroner says socialite Casey Johnson's death was related to diabetes.
RELATED VIDEO: Casey Johnson's autopsy results
The coroner announced Thursday that the death of the Johnson & Johnson heiress was caused by diabetic ketoacidosis — a life-threatening condition caused by lack of insulin and sky-high blood sugar.
RELATED: See more photos of Casey Johnson
The coroner conducted Johnson's autopsy Jan. 5. Her body was found a day earlier in her Los Angeles home.
The 30-year-old daughter of New York Jets owner Robert "Woody" Johnson lived a party life. In December, she announced her engagement to bisexual reality TV star Tila Tequila.
RELATED: Which stars did we lose in 2009?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite