Coroner: Casey Johnson's death diabetes related
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Fernando Allende/NY Post/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Tuukka Jantti/Pacific Coast News3 of 7
- Photo: Entertainment Press/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Maze Runner' Races to $1.1 Million in Late Thursday Night ScreeningsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:10:00 AM
- Color lines are blurred in ABC comedy 'black-ish'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:07:13 AM
- Artist says tax case shows China's dark sideMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 7:49:04 AM
- Liam Neeson, Denzel Washington Face Off in Action Movie SmackdownMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 7:21:00 AM
- Scout and Talullah Willis Share a Naked Bath TogetherMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 7:03:00 AM
- 'Maze Runner' Races to $1.1 Million in Late Thursday Night Screenings
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- The Los Angeles County coroner says socialite Casey Johnson's death was related to diabetes.
RELATED VIDEO: Casey Johnson's autopsy results
The coroner announced Thursday that the death of the Johnson & Johnson heiress was caused by diabetic ketoacidosis — a life-threatening condition caused by lack of insulin and sky-high blood sugar.
RELATED: See more photos of Casey Johnson
The coroner conducted Johnson's autopsy Jan. 5. Her body was found a day earlier in her Los Angeles home.
The 30-year-old daughter of New York Jets owner Robert "Woody" Johnson lived a party life. In December, she announced her engagement to bisexual reality TV star Tila Tequila.
RELATED: Which stars did we lose in 2009?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite