Coroner: Casey Johnson's death diabetes related
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Fernando Allende/NY Post/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Tuukka Jantti/Pacific Coast News3 of 7
- Photo: Entertainment Press/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Friday Night Lights' Zach Gilford, 'Desperate Housewives' JonatMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Iggy Azalea Sues Her Ex-Boyfriend for Alleged Song Theft, ForgeryMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 3:59:00 PM
- Halle Berry, Kate Beckinsale Lead Relativity's Fall 2015 Release SlateMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Another Comic Book Show? Fox Orders Pilot for DC Comics' LuciferMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 3:23:00 PM
- Marvel Characters' Superpowers Are Perfect for Gaming, Says Disney Infinity 2.0 ExecMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 3:11:00 PM
- 'Friday Night Lights' Zach Gilford, 'Desperate Housewives' Jonat
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- The Los Angeles County coroner says socialite Casey Johnson's death was related to diabetes.
RELATED VIDEO: Casey Johnson's autopsy results
The coroner announced Thursday that the death of the Johnson & Johnson heiress was caused by diabetic ketoacidosis — a life-threatening condition caused by lack of insulin and sky-high blood sugar.
RELATED: See more photos of Casey Johnson
The coroner conducted Johnson's autopsy Jan. 5. Her body was found a day earlier in her Los Angeles home.
The 30-year-old daughter of New York Jets owner Robert "Woody" Johnson lived a party life. In December, she announced her engagement to bisexual reality TV star Tila Tequila.
RELATED: Which stars did we lose in 2009?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite