'Glee' star Cory Monteith leaves rehab
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/JTA for Sawfoto.com/.6 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Review: 'Veronica' a solid cinematic turnMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 8:22:59 AM
- Belgian jazz musician Thielemans retires at 91MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 8:13:21 AM
- Dogs 'muttbomb' celebrities to boost adoptionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:55:32 AM
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fallMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:06:17 AM
- Hogan's Heroes Star Cynthia Lynn Dies at 76MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Review: 'Veronica' a solid cinematic turn
"Glee" star Cory Monteith has thanked fans for their support after checking out of a rehabilitation center.
The singer/actor, who plays McKinley High graduate Finn on the musical TV show, voluntarily enrolled in a treatment program to address "substance addiction" issues.
He took to his Twitter.com page on Friday to express his gratitude to his well-wishers, writing, "Sending out big love to everyone. Thank you for the continued support! It means the world to me!"
Monteith's girlfriend and "Glee" co-star Lea Michele also tweeted, "Today is a great day... Love you all!"
The actor was photographed reuniting with Michele at Los Angeles International Airport, where the couple was reportedly preparing to fly out of town.
Get out the vote
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite