'Glee' star Cory Monteith leaves rehab
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/JTA for Sawfoto.com/.6 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
"Glee" star Cory Monteith has thanked fans for their support after checking out of a rehabilitation center.
The singer/actor, who plays McKinley High graduate Finn on the musical TV show, voluntarily enrolled in a treatment program to address "substance addiction" issues.
He took to his Twitter.com page on Friday to express his gratitude to his well-wishers, writing, "Sending out big love to everyone. Thank you for the continued support! It means the world to me!"
Monteith's girlfriend and "Glee" co-star Lea Michele also tweeted, "Today is a great day... Love you all!"
The actor was photographed reuniting with Michele at Los Angeles International Airport, where the couple was reportedly preparing to fly out of town.
Get out the vote
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite